Have you ever felt clouds caress your balls that's our comfortable it is.
Fits comfortably for this space lizard. 3/5 stars, could be longer but no complaints here. Hail Nimrod!
Awesome shirt, shipping was super fast. Everything sucked so hard! 3/5, wouldn't change a thing!
LOVE THE SHIRT! HAIL LUCIFINA!
So awesome even got it 2 days early! Incredibly soft love the print!
Super soft, fits great and makes me feel extremely cool! Would recommend to everyone!
So frickin soft. Oh my heck it's so soft it gets my zapples going!!
Got this shirt for my man and he just loves it. Praise Nimrod for choosing the right size!!! Keep all all you guys do because it's amazing.
Love the design & the podcast! Keep up the amazing work design team. I seriously love all your designs ♥️ Keep on suckin ♥️
Perfect shirt I love it, fits great and is extremely comfortable. Three out of five stars
Never disappointed! Super soft and comfortable.
Working all day is a breeze in this 69% Viper taint fabric. Whats the other 31% you say? Why it's the bees knees... thats how they do it in Hollywood!...SHOWBIZ!!!
So so soft.
looks great. definitely made from high quality muskrat labia. there wasn't a size chart i could see when I was ordering so I went a size larger than normal and probably didn't need to. arrived quickly and well packaged. wouldn't change a thing. 3/5 stars!