2. Click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
3. Register to create a Hub account with a unique username and password.
4. Log into your account and complete the questions in the profile section.
5. The list of scholarships will display on the website. Locate the Cummins Family Scholarship Fund application and click the “Apply Now” link to fill out your information.
6. An online recommendation form must be submitted on your behalf. It is the student’s responsibility to follow up with their recommender to ensure they submit the information before the deadline.
7. Next start filling out the application by completing all required fields and click the “Save answers” button. If all required data was entered, the Application section in the progress bar at the top of the page will turn green. An error message will display at the top of the page if any fields are missing or have incomplete information.
8. Click the “Next” button at the top of the page and use the Add a Document tool available to upload your documents.
9. Once all documents have been uploaded, click the “Next” button again to review your information before submitting your application.
10. If all information appears correct, click the “Lock and Submit” button and click “OK” to submit your data to Scholarship America for processing. You will receive an email confirmation once the application has been successfully submitted. If you don’t receive the email confirmation, please check your spam or junk mail folder or search for an email from email@example.com to confirm your application has been received.
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org